Female, #133, ( - 1 December 1719)
Elizabeth Thorpe was the daughter of Henry Thorpe.1 In 1677 Elizabeth, married Benjamin Bullard, son of Robert Bullard and Anne Martyn.2,3 About 1693 Elizabeth, married John Hill, son of John Hill and Frances Tilden, in Sherborn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.4,3 Elizabeth Thorpe died on Friday, 1 December 1719 in Sherborn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.3,5
Children of Elizabeth Thorpe and Benjamin Bullard
- Crane, Ellery Bicknell. Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County, Massachusetts. New York: The Lewis Publishing Co., 1907.
- Temple, Josiah Howard. A Genealogical Register of Framingham Families including All Who took up Residence in Town Before A.D. 1860. Framingham, Massachusetts: The Town of Framingham, 1887.
- Bartlett, Joseph Gardner. John Hill of Dorchester, Mass., 1633 and Five Generations of His Descendants. Boston: Lew C. Hill, 1904.
- Muse, Jeanne. Family Group Sheets of the Ancestry of Jeanne Muse. Asheville, North Carolina: Jeanne Muse, 20 August 1995.
- Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts. Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855.
- Baldwin, Thomas W.. Vital Records of Sherborn, Massachusetts to the Year 1850. Boston: New England Historic-Genealogical Society, 1911.