Adelaide of Normandy Countess of Aumale
Female, #29155, (1029 - before 1090)
Adelaide of Normandy Countess of Aumale was born in 1029 in Falais, Calvados, Normandie, France.1,2,3,4,5 She was the daughter of Robert I "the Devil" Duke of Normandy and Harlette de Falaise.3,2,4,6 Adelaide, married Enguerrand II Count of Ponthieu, son of Hugh II Count of Poitou and Montreuil and Bertha of Aumale.2,4,6 Between 1053 and 1054 Adelaide, married Lambert of Boulogne Count of Lens in Artrois, son of Eustace I Count of Boulogne and Matilda of Louvain.3,2,4,6 About 1060 Adelaide, married Eudes Count of Champagne, son of Stephen II Count of Champagne and Adela.3,2,4,5 Adelaide of Normandy Countess of Aumale died before 1090.3,5
Child of Adelaide of Normandy Countess of Aumale and Lambert of Boulogne Count of Lens in Artrois
Child of Adelaide of Normandy Countess of Aumale and Eudes Count of Champagne
- Norr, Vernon M. Some Early English Pedigrees. Washington DC: by author, 1968.
- Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa. Fourth Edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002.
- Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650. Fifth Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1982.
- Sewell Genealogy Site. Online http://www3.sympatico.ca/robert.sewell/sitemapweb.html
- Von Redlich, D. R. Marcellus. "The Descent of Queen Philippa, Wife of King Edward III of England From the Royal Hungarian House of Arpád", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume XCVI (April 1942).
- Von Redlisch, Marcellus Donald Alexander R. Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. volume 1. Cottonport, Louisiana: Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, 1941).